Negative ions are odorless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments. Think mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Once they reach our bloodstream, negative ions are believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy.
Ions are charged particles in the air that are formed in nature when enough energy acts upon a molecule such as carbon dioxide, oxygen, water, or nitrogen to eject an electron from the molecule leaving a positively charged Ion. The displaced electron attaches itself to a nearby molecule, which then becomes a negatively charged Ion. It is the negative ion of oxygen that affects us the most.
- Negative respiratory diseases. Ion helps to prevent
- Negative Ion helps to prevent CANCER
- Negative ion serves as a natural anti-depressant without any side effects
- Negative Ion helps to make a better sleep
- Negative Ion can kills virus and bacteria
- Negative Ion helps to heal wounds faster and relieves pain
- Negative Ion Helps to dilute and clean the blood in our body.
- Negative Ion helps to promote liver function in our body.
- Negative Ions Promotes GOOD HEALTH through eliminating TOXINS